Saturday, May 31, 2008
On the plane
Well, today we flew to Chicago. We are eating lunch before we fly to Beijing. I can't wait until we get there! There are a lot of Chinese people here waiting to fly home to Beijing. It will take 13 hours to get there! I hope everything goes o.k. I'll keep you posted! Chicago is awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I an so exsited u could adopted a china girl that is 6 years old!!! I`m exsited too! we had our fild trip to the museum. It was asome!After we came back from it, we had chorus and we heard Jamie sing a little part in the beginging and she was asome. her and me was talking, we can`t wait for u 3 I mean u mean 4 too came back! tell sufun hi for me! bye! linds
Post a Comment