Well, this is me, the jie jie, or big sister. I hope Xiufen likes me as a jie jie!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Annie, We are excited to be getting an new cousin. I hope we like her as much as we like you. Have fun in China. Eat lots of the food, it's my favorite. I will read your stuff (blog) while you are there. I hope Xiufen likes you, I think you will be a good big sister. Love Levi
I am so excited to hear that you are going to be a big sister!! You have waited a very long time for this. I wish you safe travels and awesome adventures! I love your blog!! I look forward to meeting your sister when you return home. Love, Mrs. MacConnell
3 comments:
Hi Annie,
We are excited to be getting an new cousin. I hope we like her as much as we like you. Have fun in China. Eat lots of the food, it's my favorite. I will read your stuff (blog) while you are there. I hope Xiufen likes you, I think you will be a good big sister.
Love Levi
Hi Annie,
I am so excited to hear that you are going to be a big sister!! You have waited a very long time for this. I wish you safe travels and awesome adventures!
I love your blog!! I look forward to meeting your sister when you return home.
Love,
Mrs. MacConnell
hi annie!
I an so exsided about you guys adopting a girl! she is going to be fun I bet!
lindsay
Post a Comment