Monday, June 16, 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you miss Beijing but a waterfall in the lobby is pretty cool. Levi wants to know if you took any clothes that were not pink? He guesses you are going to buy your new dress in pink!
I told him it was a good thing you looked pretty in that color and he agreed "yah she does, cause her has dark hair." Boys! Have fun.
Cyndi and Levi and Benjamin and now finally Danny too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,

This is Adrianna. I wish I could go to China because it looks so cool! Xiufen is so cute! I told my mom I want to go down to your house as soon as you get home to meet her and see you. We miss you at school and in band a lot! Does Xiufen know what Webkinz are? Have a good time the rest of your trip. I love your blog!
Love,
"A"