We went on the Great Wall of China!
The answer to miss markle's class's questions are her favorite color is red, her favorite food is sweet and sour pork ( She ate almost a 12-inch plate of it with Yue! There were only 3 left! ), her favorite animal is maybe dogs, but we don't know the answers to the other questions. Her favorite artist is probably is Piccaso, because she puts puzzle pieces in the wrong places.
Hi all,
This is Mrs. Hubbard. I miss all of you too! It's hard to believe we've been here almost a week. We've been going, going, going. We all went to the Great Wall of China today. Xiufen, Annie, and Mr. Hubbard climbed up to the second tower of the wall. As soon we can get the pictures up, I'll post them. Mrs. Hubbard just climbed the first one (I was a "fraidy" cat I guess but those steps are very steep). Coming down is almost as hard as going up. I am going to send you all a postcard tomorrow but it may take a little while to get there. Xiufen is learning a little bit of English--Mr. Hubbard is teaching her how to say "arrggh" but hopefully she'll learn some other words that may be more useful. I'll write again soon. Love, Mrs. Hubbard
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is that a pirate "arrgggh or a homer simpson"arrggh"? Greetings from Bar Harbor from Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Jimmy. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone and seeing all the pictures.
Post a Comment