Saturday, June 14, 2008
In Guangzhou
Today we flew a 3-hour flight to Guangzhou. I don't like it here as much as Beijing. The hotel room is a suite, too. It's got 2 beds and a cot for Xiufen. We have 2 bathrooms. One has a shower and an extremeley deep bathtub. The only thing I really like about the hotel is the pond in the lobby. It has a waterfall. I miss home and Beijing. At least the silk market is here, so we will be able to get silk dresses. I am accually bored here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
Sounds like your hotel is pretty fancy if it has an indoor pond and waterfall. Be sure to get a picture of it! Hang in there. Just one more week to go and, hopefully, you'll find some interesting things to do this week.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment