Today we went to the silk market. I bought a silk robe that is blue with flowers on it, blue material to make a dress, and two pink materials to make scarves. Also, we got pink material and gold material to make Xiufen dresses.
Notice that the title is labeled "Part 1". Part 2.
I bet I never told you Xiufen's full name. It's Rose Xiufen Hubbard.
In China, when sombody is first born, they are 1 year old. That means, in China Xiufen is 6, but in the U.S.A., she is around 5.
I'll tell a little bit about everyone I've met here.
Name:Rei Lei
He is around 4 in the U.S.A. He will point to any car and say " Dohndie Dohndie Dohndie " Very cute, funny, and smart.
Name: Rose (Xiufen)
She is around 5 in the U.S.A. Very smart. There is the disadvantage that she knows a lot of what is going on
( a little more than the other 2). Best Friends with Rei lei and Amalie (Yu) Very funny and cute.
Name: Amalie ( Yu )
She is around 5 in the U.S.A. She is the best friend of Xiufen and Rei Lei. Very smart, funny, and cute.
I will show pictures of them in part 2.
To be continued!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment